Empirical Studies in Social Sciences
Izmir University of Economics kindly invites graduate and undergraduate students from all over the world to submit proposals for research presentations at the International Student Conference, ISC 2014 in Izmir. The title of the conference, which is to be held at Izmir University of Economics between 14-15 April 2014, is “Empirical Studies in Social Sciences”. The main objective of this conference is to offer a platform for discussion and the exchange of ideas among students from different fields of social sciences worldwide.
All accepted and presented papers will be published online with an ISSN number.
Aims and Objectives
The main aim of the International Student Conference (ISC) is to offer a platform for discussion and the exchange of ideas among students from different fields of social sciences worldwide.
The primary objectives are:
• exchanging results and experiences in social sciences,
• establishing networking contacts between individuals and research groups working on related topics,
• identifying challenging research problems for the field, as well as promising research outlets,
• promoting interactions with researchers in other related fields.
The conference covers all areas and disciplines in social sciences including:
• International Relations
• Logistics and Supply Chain Management
• Operations Management
• Political Science
- Berna Okan Aydoğan
- Alexander Burgin
- İdil Göksel
- Bengü Oflaç
- Gülin Vardar
- Selen Ünlüoğlu
- Erhan Ada, İzmir University of Economics (IUE)
- Tunçdan Baltacıoğlu, IUE
- Hakan Yetkiner, IUE
- Filiz Başkan, IUE
- İsmail Bulmuş, IUE
- Hasan Fehmi Baklacı, IUE
- Cengiz Erol, IUE
- Oğuz Esen, IUE
- Arne Heise, IUE
- Serdar Özkan, IUE
- Semra Tunalı, IUE